KV Arthur Associates Ltd

is a professional Loss Assessor service, working closely with Irish Insurance Providers to offer unbiased & transparent reports


Loss Assessor

As an experienced and regulated loss assessor, KV Arthur Associates Ltd provides professional loss assessment services for domestic, industrial, and commercial clients.

Our loss assessment services handle all aspects of insurance claims for you, providing in-depth inspections and drawing reports to ensure you are compensated fairly when filing for an insurance claim.

Here at KV Arthur Associates Ltd, we work closely with Ireland’s leading insurance companies, liaising on your behalf to help you receive compensation after experiencing damage to your home or commercial property. During your loss assessment service KV Arthur Associates Ltd’s loss assessors will survey your property, assess the damage and negotiate with your insurer to get you the maximum payout you are entitled to on your insurance claim.

For a free quote on our Galway loss assessor services, contact the team today

Loss Assessment Services for All Damage

Loss Assessment Services for All Damage

  • Fire Damage

  • Chimney Cracking/Chimney Damage

  • Lightning or Storm Damage

  • Water Damage

  • Flood Damage

  • Oil leaks

  • Burglary & Theft

  • Subsidence

  • Business Interruption

Loss Assessor FAQ

  • Where can I find a loss assessor near me?

    KV Arthur Associates Ltd is a Galway loss assessor offering professional loss assessment services to clients across all of Ireland.

  • How much does a loss assessor cost?

    The cost of a loss assessor varies depending on the type of assessment you require. Fees and charges range from 10% of the settlement claim. A Fixed fee can be arranged from €800.00 Plus Vat depending on the complexity & duration of the claim procedure.

  • What does a loss assessor do?

    A loss assessor gives an unbiased, honest, and transparent report on the damage done to a property as a result of fire, theft, flooding etc. This report is then submitted to an insurance company to help you file compensation for the damage.